Enoch is a long lost San Francisco Bay Area native who has returned from the Midwest, where he spent over a decade visually telling stories of the human experience and stepping in other people’s shoes. From livestock and food, to criminals, politicians, and now data visualizations, Enoch has seen it all.
Enoch is expansive in his interests which include machine learning, computer vision, autonomous driving, the internet of things, the old/new space race, gamification, board games, diplomacy, foreign policy, IKEA furniture building, singing, and fiddle playing.
April, 2022 → Present
- Working with stakeholders to conceptualize bespoke experiences for enterprise dashboards.
- Providing best UX practices for implementations within Tableau.
April 2019 → October 2021
- Worked with stakeholders to conceptualize business intelligence dashboards, MacOS applications, and web applications.
- Lead front-end efforts to create web-based case management systems
Bowling Green Sentinel Tribune
October 2009 → October 2016
- Interviewed and photographed people, events, sports, food and livestock on a daily basis.
- Formed archival systems and streamlined metadata entry efforts.
Visual Information Design
Data Analytics Strategy and Execution
Identifying information hierarchies in addition to relationships between visual elements, and organizing elements to fit client needs in addition to providing a good user experience
Building systems for design, that Allow for streamlined processes and methodologies for design tasks.
Engaging in frontend engineering and consultation where necessary.
B.S. Visual Communication Technology